Familiar facades. Cherished neighbourhood exteriors. Quaint cottage frontages and worn out, dishevelled eyesores. Modern urban edifices. Seaside shacks
Architectural exteriors that compel in some way is the theme for That Place!, a group exhibition of selected works by 9 of Sydney’s emerging artists.
- Exhibition Preview Days - Wed 10 & Thu 11 August. Guided exhibition tours by appointment. Email email@example.com to make your appointment and get first pick of the artworks.
- Opening Celebration - Fri 12 August, 5 - 8pm
- PROGRAM Of Artist Talks & Demonstrations
- Thu 11 Aug, 2 - 5pm - Phil McKay will be onsite to meet with you and discuss his work
- Fri 12 Aug, 2 - 5pm - Meet Kathy Wesson, onsite who will welcome you and will give informal talks about her work
- Sat 13 Aug, 1 - 5pm - Frankie Nankivell, meet the artist who will be giving an informal painting demonstration. Held as part of Inner West Council’s Creative Trails program
- Sun 14 Aug, 11am - 2pm - Einar Johansen will discuss his work and his technique. Part of Inner West Council’s Creative Trails program
- Sun 14 Aug, 2 - 5pm - N.G. Malls will be onsite to field questions from the public. Part of Inner West Council’s Creative Trails program
- Thu 18 Aug, 2 - 5pm - Alex Snellgrove, meet the artist who will be giving informal talk about her work
- Fri 19 Aug, 2 - 5pm - Maggie Stein, will be onsite to chat about her printmaking
- Sun 21 Aug, 2 - 5pm - N.G. Malla returns for the closing afternoon of the exhibition. Last chance to meet the artist onsite